With the shift in reliability factors, users choose to use cloud-based storage over external storage devices. It has made it easier to recover the data, which was not possible with a hard drive. Additionally, performing other tasks using a mobile phone has become easier. Considering an example of taking prints from Google cloud print storage, you can take out prints with the supported printer.
Another essential point is, the printer must have the feature of connecting to the internet and wireless connections. Among the list of printers, Brother Printer is the one that offers an array of features. Yet the printing machines sometimes not work, as it needs to do while in other case, Google fails to detect the connected printer in the printer list.
There are possible causes that can lead Google Cloud Print to stop functioning or linking with Brother Printer. Here are the reasons for the problem:
- Your Brother printer is not connected to a network or the connection is weak
- Your Brother Printer setting or configuration is not compatible with the Google Cloud Print function.
- Your Google account information is not registered to your Brother printer
Fix the mentioned problems to find the printer in the list or connect to Brother Support and get the fix. You can also choose to troubleshoot the error by executing the steps as below.
Check the Google Cloud Print function on your Brother machine and enable it:
Confirm that the machine is connected to the same network as the computer or mobile device.
- Open a web browser on the device you want to command print
- Enter your machine’s IP address into your browser’s search files
- Confirm the web browser displays the following message
- If screen (A) appears
- Select Network
- Select Protocol
- If the device shows- Google Cloud Print message, the Cloud Print function is available on your Brother printer and register your Google account with the machine
As you register the printer on your Google account, you will find your Brother Printer model in the list when you command to execute a print. If you still do not find the name in the list, go with Brother Support for assured solutions of this issue.
Brother printers have gained immense popularity among the computer users. A variety of printer models available under Brother printer category comes up with diverse specifications and features. One such feature is automatic email printing, which is a part of some specific Brother printer models. As the name justifies, this feature is used to download an email automatically and print it automatically.
There is a set of instructions by following which you can enable this feature. Once enabled, the next step is to specify either the particular sender name or the subject of the email that you want to get printed automatically. Here are the other details of this exceptional Brother printer feature:
(Please note that if you have already used this feature and stuck somewhere due to the occurrence of an error, kindly contact Brother printer customer service number to receive an immediate resolution by an expert.)
- Auto access at the chosen time
With this exciting auto-printing feature, you can keep an eye on the incoming emails just by accessing the server at the time you have specified.
- Locate the email by the name of the sender or subject of the email and start printing automatically
Yes, you read that right! As soon as you receive an email from a particular sender or with a specific subject that you have already fed in your Brother printer, the printing operation will start automatically. In other words, to print that particular email, the printer doesn’t even need a human’s intervention.
- Multiple users can access a single PC
Sharing particular email software by multiple users is not a child’s play. However, with this auto email printing feature, several users can work on a single PC for accessing the email software. The feature further supports multi-users to let the people make the most of their printer.
- Can run your current email software
While using the automatic email printing feature in your Brother machine, you can easily operate other email software such as your Microsoft Internet Mail.
For further information or queries related to the auto email printing feature, contact Brother support team.
Have you recently purchased Brother Printer and trying to print any document? Even after installing it properly with your system if you’re facing some common glitches such as printing jam or paper jam in your Brother Printer, then you need to follow some common troubleshooting steps like the ones given below. First, you need to take out the jammed paper to know where it got jammed in the machine.
Note– If you have any questions or concerns about the Brother Printer printing jam or paper jam then don’t hesitate to call Brother Printer Support team to get assistance help from the experts.
Check out the steps as given below to fix Brother Printer’s printing jam or paper jam are-
- You need to remove the machine plug from the power socket.
- Check whether the paper support flag is open or close. Close in case it’s open and even close the paper support.
- Pull out the tray completely from the Brother Printer.
- You need to remove the two green levers inside the Brother Printer to release the jammed paper.
- Pull out the jammed paper, as it has been instructed.
- You need to lift the ‘Jam Clear Flap’ and remove the jammed paper.
- Open the ‘Jam Clear Flap’ from the back of the Printer.
- Pull out the jammed paper from the Printer.
- Close the ‘Jam Clear Flap’ of the Brother Printer.
- Using the plastic tabs from both the sides of the Printer to lift the scanner cover to open it.
- Move the Brother Printer print head to take out the remaining paper inside the Printer.
- Using the plastic tabs from both the sides of the Printer to lift the scanner cover to close it.
- Plug the two green levers back to the original positions.
- Push the paper tray back into the machine.
- While holding the paper tray in place pull out the paper support until it clicks and unfolds the paper support flap.
- Reconnect the power cord.
- Select to print, to test whether the error got solved or not.
Note– If you face any issues while going through these steps then contact Brother Printer Support Phone Number to get assistance for the same.