Every device that can be connected with a wireless network will certainly have its own IP address and this concept is applied to the printers as well. Same goes with the Brother Printers, they also have brother Printer IP address, to find out the IP address of your Brother printer hl-2770dw is an easy task.
This article will help you to find the brother printer IP address and resolve the issues such as brother printer IP address not working on Windows 10 or Mac devices. If you have any other queries to be sorted that is different from the topic to be discussed, then it is recommended to visit the official Brother Printer website. Here you will find the guidelines that are set by the Brother Printer support team. So, without any delay let’s get started!!
How to find the brother printer static IP address?
Few steps that will help you to locate the brother printer Static IP address are as follows:-
- Firstly, you have to turn on your brother printer hl-2270dw.
- Secondly, you have to click on the “Menu” option that is present on the printer.
- Search for the option labeled as “Networking”.
- In the last step, you have to look for the “IP address” section.
Note: With the help of these simple steps you can find the brother printer IP address. However, this method is not a success always, and this happens because different models have different methods. The good thing is that you still can find out the IP address on your computer.
How to find IP address if brother printer IP address keeps changing?
Follow the steps to find IP address via Microsoft computer:-
- Firstly, you have to click and open “Devices and Printers” from the Control Panel.
- After this, you have to right-click on the “Brother Printer” icon and then select the “Printer Properties” option.
- In the third step, go to the “Ports” tab and then search for the “IP address”.
- If you are still unable to find the brother printer IP address, then look for it in the “System Info Tab”.
How to resolve “Brother Machine has an invalid IP address” error?
Here are the few steps to resolve Invalid address error:-
- Firstly, you need to disconnect and then reconnect the ends of Ethernet cable.
- Now, turn off the Brother machine and then wait for 15 seconds and then again turn on the Brother Printer.
- You have to wait for about 30 seconds till the machine’s network reinitializes.
- After this print the Network Configuration report after this verify that the IP address on the report is valid or not.
- If it’s valid then the issue is resolved by now. However, if the IP address is not valid then reset the Network card.
- You can try a different Ethernet cable and reboot the power to your router.
- You need to make sure that the router is set to automatically assign an IP address to the connected device.
The procedure to locate Brother Printer IP address on your devices is an easy task and the steps mentioned in the article will help you to find it. However, if you have any confusion left or you have doubts to be asked then it is recommended to visit the official website of Brother Printer where you will get the solutions for Mac and Windows 10 devices.
Read the other articles –