The brother printer error code occurs while you print the documents and giving the commands via the attached PC or computer software that is Windows 7OS. When this error occurs, you see a numeric message on-screen as “Error code: 2147500037”. The home group password section in your connected device may get affected due to such error.
Therefore, it is utmost important to save the password in a secretive and most trusted place. If you elaborate the error message, Brother Printer error code 2147500037 then it says that the Windows 7 is unable to print the related document for you as it needs to have a browser and its Internet Explorer by default.
What is error code 2147500037?
This is a common error you see on screen while your Brother Printer is receiving commands from Window 7 Operating System. While the printer is connected there can be issues with the browser. As a result of this error, you see a message on the screen saying, “Brother Printer error code 2147500037”.
What are the steps to resolve Brother Printer error code 2147500037?
To fix the Brother printer error code 2147500037 effectively, you can follow the steps mentioned below:-
- In the first step, you have to click on the “Start” option and then type the default programs in the search bar on the desktop.
- You have to select the “Default Programs” from the list and then you have to click on it to open it.
- In this step, you have to click on the “Set your default programs” option and then you have to click on the Internet Explorer browser.
- Now, you have to choose the “Set this program as default” option and click on it and then click on the “OK” option.
- You have now entered the printing phase, where you need to select the “Set your default programs” option and then click on the browser such as Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, etc.
- You are requested to choose the “Set your default programs” option as the default program.
- In this step, you have to click on the “Set your default programs” option.
- You have to click on the Internet Explorer browser icon on the desktop.
- Now, you have to select the one option out of your favorite browser and then click on the “Set your default programs” as a default browser.
- Now, try to access the connected device and the printer again after doing a restart for both.
For more help
The steps mentioned in the article above will help you to resolve the Brother printer error code 2147500037. However, if the error persists it is recommended to get in touch with the Brother Printer Support via toll-free helpline number that is available on Brother Printer’s official website.
You can call the expert technicians at Brother Support Phone number and the technicians will assist you with the best possible support solutions for all your problems. The Customer Support team is available 24*7 to bring the appropriated solution while making sure that the same error doesn’t occur again.