The most common issue you might face if you have Brother Printer is when your Brother Printer Keeps Going Offline. There are some effective technical ways to resolve the Brother Printer offline error permanently. This article will discuss the most common ways to fix this error. Moreover, these ways will boost the performance of your printer that productively performs scanning and printing activities and improves the printing quality as well.
Below mentioned are the effective ways to resolve the error, however, you can also get in touch with Brother Printer Support, available on Brother Printer’s official website.
Check the status of your Printer and network connections
- In the first step, you have to make sure that the Brother printer is switched on and then you have to check whether the connection cable is connected properly or not.
- Now, you have to verify whether the USB port is damaged or it is fine. If it is found damaged then you have to repair it first in order to avoid the connection error.
- If you have Wireless Brother Printer, then it is recommended to check whether the WI-Fi signals are steady or not. In case it fluctuates then you need to get in touch with your ISP to fix the cable issues.
Setting Brother Printer as your Default Printer
For setting Brother Printer as your Default Printer, you have to follow the steps mentioned below:-
- In the first step, you have to type “Control” in the search box and then press the “Enter” key to get access to the Control Panel window.
- Now, you have to click on the “Devices and Printers” option and then click on the Printers set up to launch the program.
- You will now see multiple hardware that is attached to your device; you have to click on the “Printers” option.
- If you have installed the multiple printers already, the list having all the names of the installed multiple printers will appear on-screen. You have to select the Brother Printer and then right-click on it to open it.
- In the last step, you have to click on the ‘Set as default” option from the appeared list.
- Now you have to close all the active windows and then try again to scan and print the hard copies.
Re-Install the Brother Scanner
- In the first step, navigate to the search bar type “devicemngr” and press the “Enter” key. This action will launch the “Device Manager” of your system.
- From the list of installed hardware that appears on your screen, select the “Devices and Printers” option.
- Locate the Brother Printer device and right-click on its model name or number.
- Now, tap on the “Uninstall” option and confirm your action by tapping the “Yes” button. The system will start to reboot automatically once you press the “Yes” option.
- In this step, you have to tap on the Browser icon and navigate to the official website of Brother Printer.
- Find the latest version of Brother Printer software and save it on your device.
- Lastly, tap on the downloaded software to run the installer file. This will install the software automatically.
- Check if the issue has been resolved or not by printing a test page.
In a conclusive viewpoint:-
The steps to fix Brother Printer Keeps Going Offline have been already discussed in the article above. However, if you wish to know about the errors faced in brother hl-2270dw, then you can visit Brother Printer’s webpage, that goes by the title “connect brother hl-2270dw printer to Wi-Fi”. You can also get in touch with Brother Support team via toll-free helpline number available on its official website.
Read related articles –