Printing industry has changed the thinking of people who never thought that taking a hard copy of something that appears on the computer screen is ever possible. Getting high-quality printouts is not a tough task if you do it with Brother Printer. But with numerous advantages, printers do have some shortcomings too. In some cases, it starts displaying errors and keeps printing blank pages. In this situation, you might think why is my brother printer printing blank pages?
Probable causes of Brother Printer printing blank pages
Brother Printer blank pages keep printing is generally not a hardware fault but is caused by various other factors that are necessary to accomplish printing jobs. Here are some of the reasons why your printer is printing blank pages:
- Wrong Paper Size- Your Printer might have set to print a particular size of paper by default. Ensure that you change the default settings of the Brother printer.
- Clogged Nozzles- Because of the clogged nozzles, the ink in the cartridges might harden up and starts printing blank pages. To rectify this issue you should check the print-head nozzle of the Brother Printer and try to eliminate the blockage. Only then, the printer will run smoothly. You can also report such issues to the experts by dialing the Brother Printer customer support phone number, to get them resolved easily.
- Empty Cartridges- If there is no ink in the printer then how on Earth would the printer be able to give the desired printout? It is suggested that you have enough ink in the printer cartridge and you should keep a check on ink levels as often as possible.
- Incorrect Cartridge- Despite the fact that your ink cartridge is full, sometimes you will see that Brother Printer is printing blank pages. The reason behind this could be the misconnection between the printer and the cartridge. To resolve this issue, you should remove and reinstall the cartridge.
You can also try to perform the troubleshooting method given below in order to resolve the issue.
Steps to fix the error- “Brother Printer printing blank pages”
Some of the steps to fix brother printer mfc-j475dw printing blank pages issues are mentioned below:
(NOTE: This procedure can also be used for fixing printing issues with other HP Printer models as well)
- Cancel all the print jobs that are there in the print queue.
- Turn off your Brother printer.
- Remove the cord that connects the printer and the computer.
- Switch on the printer again and print its internal report.
- If the result shows that there is no internal issue, then the problem is definitely software-based.
- Try to uninstall the Brother Printer driver and reinstall it again. This will probably fix the issue.
Although Brother Printers are expected to give fine prints, you may come across with various other issues other than mentioned in this article. In such problematic situations, you must contact Brother Printer tech support where the experts will surely help you by providing with the relevant solutions.
Read Other Articles –