Have you recently purchased Brother Printer and trying to print any document? Even after installing it properly with your system if you’re facing some common glitches such as printing jam or paper jam in your Brother Printer, then you need to follow some common troubleshooting steps like the ones given below. First, you need to take out the jammed paper to know where it got jammed in the machine.
Note– If you have any questions or concerns about the Brother Printer printing jam or paper jam then don’t hesitate to call Brother Printer Support team to get assistance help from the experts.
Check out the steps as given below to fix Brother Printer’s printing jam or paper jam are-
- You need to remove the machine plug from the power socket.
- Check whether the paper support flag is open or close. Close in case it’s open and even close the paper support.
- Pull out the tray completely from the Brother Printer.
- You need to remove the two green levers inside the Brother Printer to release the jammed paper.
- Pull out the jammed paper, as it has been instructed.
- You need to lift the ‘Jam Clear Flap’ and remove the jammed paper.
- Open the ‘Jam Clear Flap’ from the back of the Printer.
- Pull out the jammed paper from the Printer.
- Close the ‘Jam Clear Flap’ of the Brother Printer.
- Using the plastic tabs from both the sides of the Printer to lift the scanner cover to open it.
- Move the Brother Printer print head to take out the remaining paper inside the Printer.
- Using the plastic tabs from both the sides of the Printer to lift the scanner cover to close it.
- Plug the two green levers back to the original positions.
- Push the paper tray back into the machine.
- While holding the paper tray in place pull out the paper support until it clicks and unfolds the paper support flap.
- Reconnect the power cord.
- Select to print, to test whether the error got solved or not.
Note– If you face any issues while going through these steps then contact Brother Printer Support Phone Number to get assistance for the same.