Before purchasing any Printer there are two characteristics that should be considered the most, first the printing quality and the second is the speed at which it completes the printing tasks. Brother’s range of laser printers posses both the characteristics at a relatively lower price than the rest of the laser printers available in the market.
The Brother hl-2270dw builds a level of convenience by offering a wireless feature especially if you encounter with issues to connect brother hl-2270dw printer to Wi-Fi. Brother hl-2270dw wireless setup can be an easy task to perform; it is even easier to set the printer with the rest of the computers in your workspace and home.
Brother hl-2270dw wireless setup
When you try to connect brother hl-2270dw printer to wifi for a device then you should understand that your computer does not need to have wireless capabilities.
You need a USB cable to connect brother hl-2270 wireless setup of any device. Since there is no inbuilt setting feature for a printer in the computer, you have to manually connect the computer to the printing device in order to give print commands.
Brother Printer does not include a USB cable with the printer, so you need to purchase the one and then use the cable that was connecting your wired printer to your computer.
Prerequisites before you perform brother hl-2270dw wireless setup
- The first step is to setup process by unpacking the printer along with its packaging materials.
- Take out the toner cartridge, shake it then reposition it on the printer.
- Now, replace the cartridge and then close the flap.
- Make sure to build a proper network connection.
Easy to follow steps to connect brother hl-2270dw printer to Wi-Fi
There are some steps to follow by which you can connect brother printer to Wi-Fi:-
- Connect the power cable to the back and then plug it in. Make sure you do not connect the USB cable.
- Now, turn on the printer and wait for it to boot up and then press the ‘Go’ option that is visible on the top of the Printer screen.
- In this step, you have to insert the Brother Installation disc drive on your computer and then click on the ‘setup.exe’ option.
- Now, click on the ‘HL-2270DW’ option visible at the bottom of the window.
- Click on the preferred language to proceed further.
- Click on the ‘Installed Printer Driver’ option and then click on the ‘Yes’ option.
- Click the ‘Installed Printer Driver’ option, that is visible on the top of the window and then click on the ‘Yes’ option to make changes to your computer.
- Now, click on the ‘Yes’ option to agree on the License agreement and then click on the ‘Wireless connection’ option.
- Now, choose the option ‘Change the Firewall port settings’ to enable the network connection and then continue with the installation.
- Now, type your password in the ‘Network key’ and then retype it in the field provided for ‘Confirm Network Key’ and then click on the ‘Next’ option and then click on the ‘Finish’ option to connect brother hl-2270dw printer to Wi-Fi.
For brother hl-2270dw wireless setup, it is important to consider a few prerequisites and the steps which have been already discussed in the article above. In case, you still face issues while connecting brother printer to Wi-Fi, it is recommended to get in touch with Brother Printer Support, available on the Brother Printer’s official website.
Read Next – How to fix Brother Printer Offline?