When you are working with your Brother Printer it is common to face issues such as printer not responding to the commands for printing and scanning or it stopped working abruptly. In such cases, the primary solution is to reset the brother printer.
This article is all about to reset brother printer and some of the common queries you have about Brother Printer Setup.
How to Reset Brother Printer Drum?
When you wish to replace the drum unit with a new one, then it is important to reset Brother Printer Drum. You can do it easily by following the steps mentioned below:-
- In the first step, you have to close the front cover.
- Now you have to make sure the printing machine is on.
- You have to click on the “Settings” option.
- Now, press the “All Settings” option to proceed further.
- In this step, you have to choose the “Machine Info” option and then select the “Parts Life” option.
- Now press and hold the “Drum” until the printer displays the changes.
- You have to click on the “Yes” option.
- Now, press the “Home” option.
How to reset brother printer toner?
If you are an owner of a small business then the toner can cost you heavily. All the branded printers alert you when the ink or toner level gets low. This alert message is usually at a very early stage you can say that it alerts you when you have plenty of toners left in the cartridge. Brother Printer experts suggest you replace the toner in order to get the alert message.
The steps to reset brother printer toner are as follows-
- In the first step, you have to press the “Power” button for turning the brother printer on.
- You have to lift the printer cover and then click the “Secure Print” and “Cancel” buttons at the same time.
- Now, press the “+” button to see a list of toner colors that are installed in the printer.
- You have to scroll down the list and then highlight the color that you wish to reset.
- Now press “OK” to reset the color and then repeat the process to reset more colors.
How to reset Brother Printer password?
You can easily reset the brother printer password via a web browser, you just need to follow the steps mentioned below:-
- In the first step, you have to connect the printer using a web browser.
- Now, click on the “Network Configuration” page.
- In this step, you have to enter the print server password.
- In this step, you have to click on the “Change Password”, “Configure Password” or “Password & Contact” link to proceed further.
- At last, you have to enter the new password details.
Like other Printers Brother printer also needs to get reset. For solving the common errors and printing issues, it is important to reset the Brother Printer. The steps to Reset Brother Printer have already been discussed in the article above. However, if you still face any issues related to the reset process, you can get in touch with Brother Printer Tech Support to resolve your queries related to reset brother printer.
Read Other Articles –